OCCDEC – AI Test and Recording App
This privacy notice has been prepared in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This notice sets out the basis on which we collect any personal data relating to you, or that you provide to us in relation to our [OCCDEC Test and Record] services.
Who are we?
“We”, “our” or “us” means OCCDEC AB. Our company number is 5512194626 . Our registered office is at Kaggensgatan 18, 39232 KALMAR, SWEDEN.
We are the controller of your data. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we collect, store and use your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact our User Relations Manager at [email protected].
Who does this privacy notice apply to?
This privacy notice applies to all users of our app “Voice Changer”. It does not form part of our contract to provide services.
We may update this privacy notice at any time.
This privacy notice answers the following questions:
- What personal data do we collect?
- Why do we use your personal data and our lawful basis?
- What happens if you don’t provide the personal data we have asked for?
- Will we use your personal data for automated decision-making and profiling?
- Can we change the purpose for which we use your personal data?
- How long do we keep your personal data for?
- Do we share your personal data with any third parties?
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- How will we tell you about changes to this privacy notice?
- How to contact us
What personal data do we collect?
- Audio: We will collect the audio you submit to us, only briefly, in order to provide the service. This information will not identify you and we request that you do not submit audio containing any identifiable information. Our systems will have deleted the audio from your mobile once the file is ready to be analyzed and used in the cloud when the results are sent back to your phone.Only the Anonymous log file data is stored on your phone.
- Audio and Visual: We will collect the video and audio footage of you for the purpose of using this in our marketing campaigns. This will only be used where you have provided your explicit consent and you will have the right to withdraw your consent.
- Other information you provide to us: If you lodge a customer query your email address and any other information about yourself you choose to provide to use us when you lodge a customer query with us.
- Information we collect about you:We will collect a non-personally identifying unique identifier from Apple in order to link your use of the app for billing through iTunes and for advertising purposes.
- Information provided to us via sound recordings: Our analytics are automated. No one will be actively listening to the millions of recordings. They will be analyzed and used to perform AI enhancements in data sets. We can not delete these. Finding a special recording will take several life times in the unstructured AI data mess. If ever.
- Information collected by third parties:Information is collected by third party SDKs on the app and our website providers. They will collect the following data related to your usage: your IP address, cookies, unique device identifiers, URL, and the sequence of pages visited. We do not collect this information ourselves and it is collected by the relevant third parties. This information is only shared so as to allow the app to operate. To see how they use this information please refer to their privacy policies. We have provided links to these. If you do not want to share this information you should adjust your device privacy settings to “do not track”. We have set out how to do that below.
- Analytics & Tracking providers
- Other third-party service providers
Why do we use your personal data and our lawful basis?
In accordance with the DPA and GDPR, we will only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect of your personal data, these bases are: (i) where it is necessary to provide services to you under the performance of the contract we have with you; (ii) where you have given your consent; and, (iii) where it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that none of these prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests.
The following are a list of the “Purposes” for which we (including any of our agents, processors, and/or employees) process your personal data, and the lawful basis on which we carry out such processing:
|To provide entertainment services to you related to AI Alerts/Voice Changing/Analytics/Data Set enhancement
|Necessary for the performance of a contract
|To receive and respond to your communications and requests
|Necessary for the performance of a contract where such communication relates specifically to our services, otherwise legitimate interests so that we can respond to your query
|To notify you about updates to our app and services, including updates to this privacy notice and any terms we have with you
|Necessary for the performance of a contract
|To provide you with push notifications via the app
|To keep you informed of any offers via notifications on our app unless you have opted-out (which you can do any time)
|Legitimate interest to inform customers who have not opted-out of similar goods and services which they may be interested
|To record communications with our customer services representatives for training purposes
|Legitimate interests so that we improve our customer services
|To include your image and voice when promoting our app. This will involve your image and/or voice being made publicly available
If you have consented to your image and voice being used in our promotion you can also change your mind and withdraw this consent by contacting our User Relations Manager at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can also remove and install the app to withdraw future consent. However, you will still need to contact our User Relations Manager at [email protected] if you want your previous user details to your app to be removed. This is per user detail basis. Please note we may not be able to remove you from any current campaigns but will remove your voice and image from any future campaigns. We are not able to remove your data from any data sets as they are, literally, impossible to find.
We will also prepare statistics about the usage of our app but this information is aggregated and does not identify or relate to any specific user.
What happens if you don’t provide the personal data we have asked for?
Where we have stated that your personal data is used in order to carry out a contract with you, to take steps to enter into that contract we will need you to provide the personal data requested. If you don’t provide that personal data when we ask for it, we may not be able to respond to you, enter into a contract with you or meet our obligations to you under that contract. If you have any concerns about whether you need to provide your personal data please contact our User Relations Manager at [email protected]. If you neglected to fill in the correct data and we can not verify you as the 100% correct user – we will not take any action – and you have waived any rights.
Will we use your personal data for automated decision-making and profiling?
We do not use your personal data to make automated decisions about you. We do use information you enter into the App to generate a general profile about you based on the information you input into the App. However, the content is for data set purposes only and will not be used by us as the basis for any important legal or similarly significant decision.
Can we change the purpose for which we use your personal data?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes set out above or for a new reason that is compatible with those original purposes. If an accident or crime is recorded we are bound to release, as best we can, all data to the local or global authorities. If we change the purpose for which we use your personal data we will update this privacy notice. If you would like an explanation as to how the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose please contact our User Relations Manager at [email protected].
If we would like to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do this.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep audio files for the time it takes to analyze/convert the file and provide the information back to you and in our data sets. The data will be saved in out anonymous data sets and can not be retrieved or identified. If you do record vital personal information, we can not see or listen to the vast amounts of data, as it would take several life times to, maybe, find your recording.
We retain information relating to support queries for 1 year after we close the relevant support query. Due to GDPR we might delete it before that date.
Do we share your personal data with any third parties?
We share your personal data with trusted third parties who support our app (such as designing our app infrastructure and customer support service). If we do this, we will put in place a contract with them which requires them to only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions which requires that your personal data is treated in accordance with data protection laws.
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances but only where we determine that doing so is permitted under GDPR and DPA:
- to our professional advisors who have the need to access such information for the purpose of advising us;
- to any law enforcement body which may have any reasonable requirement to access your personal data;
- to any potential purchaser of our business or any investors in it;
- in order to defend ourselves legally; and
- in order to enforce our legal rights.
Sharing your personal data for advertising purposes
We do not share information that could identify you personally with our third-party advertising partners (as listed above) for the purposes of advertising, remarketing and behavioral advertising based on your use of the app. We do share information that can help those partners to deliver personalized advertisements to you – this information will not identify you personally. If you would like to prevent this sharing then please change your settings.
- You can Opt Out on an Apple iOS Device, such as iPhones, iPads or iPods by switching Limit Ad Tracking to “On”. For iOS 6.0 devices and higher, this setting can be changed using the following path: Settings, General, Privacy, Advertising and toggling “Limit Ad Tracking” to ‘ON’.
- You can Opt Out on an Android Device of interest-based advertising, you may do this as follows: Open the Settings app on your device, Go to “Google”, Select Ads, Opt out of interest-based ads
Do we transfer your personal data outside the EEA?
Your personal data will be transferred outside of the UK to the European Economic Area and outside of the UK and/or EEA to the US. Where we do transfer your personal data, we will put in place adequate measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure (and such adequate measures shall include: (i) transferring to a jurisdiction which the UK and/or European Commission recognizes as providing adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in connection with the processing of their personal data; (ii) transfers pursuant to standard contractual clauses in accordance with Swedish law and/or European Commission decisions on transferring personal data); transfers to US companies who have certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield regime; and (iv) transfers to companies with approved binding corporate rules in place.
How do we keep your personal data secure?
We take appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties (see above) who have a business need-to-know.
We have put procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where the breach may cause a risk to you.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose personal data to you.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
Data protection laws grant you certain rights in relation to your personal data and our processing. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, a copy of such personal data;
- a right to request that inaccurate personal data is rectified;
- a right to request to receive your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we provide this to a third party controller;
- a right to object to processing where the lawful basis is that it is in our legitimate interests, but please note that we may still process your personal data where there are other relevant lawful bases or where we have compelling grounds to continue processing your personal data in our interests which are not overridden by your rights, interests or freedoms;
- a right to request that certain personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to process it, where you have withdrawn your consent (as described immediately below), or where you have objected (as described immediately above), where your personal data has been unlawfully processed, or where erasing your personal data is required in accordance with a legal obligation;
- a right to withdraw your consent where this is the lawful basis on which we process your personal data;
- a right to request an explanation of the logic involved where we make decisions about you solely through automated means;
- a right to complain to your national data protection supervisory authority (in the UK this will be the ICO); and
- a right to object to direct marketing.
You can learn more about your rights here.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed, please feel free to contact our User Relations Manager at [email protected].
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do so by contacting our User Relations Manager at [email protected]. Please be aware that while we will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights, they are not absolute rights. This means that we may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Where you make a request in respect of your rights we will require proof of identification. We may also ask that you clarify your request. We will aim to respond to any request within one month of verifying your identity. If we receive repeated requests, or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably, we reserve the right not to respond.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our apps are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If we discover that we have collected any personal data about a child under 13, we will take steps to delete it from our systems as soon as possible, and to the limits of our capability
If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent’s permission to download and use our apps.
How will we tell you about changes to this privacy notice?
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or about the ways we use your personal data, please contact our User Relations Manager at [email protected]. You can contact our support team by visiting: https://occdec.com/or emailing: [email protected].